How to contribute to Nile
Did you find a bug?
Ensure the bug was not already reported by searching on GitHub under Issues.
If you’re unable to find an open issue addressing the problem, open a new one. Be sure to include a title and clear description, as much relevant information as possible, and a code sample or an executable test case demonstrating the expected behavior that is not occurring.
For more detailed information on submitting a bug report and creating an issue, visit our reporting guidelines.
Did you write a patch that fixes a bug?
Open a new GitHub pull request with the patch.
Ensure the PR description clearly describes the problem and solution. Include the relevant issue number if applicable.
Do you intend to add a new feature or change an existing one?
Suggest your change on our Discord Server and start writing code.
Do not open an issue on GitHub until you have collected positive feedback about the change. GitHub issues are primarily intended for bug reports and fixes.
Do you have questions about the source code?
- Ask any question about how to use Nile on our Discord in the #help channel.
Do you want to contribute to the Nile documentation?
- You can read the Nile dokumention here.
- You can eqasy contribute on each page with the link on the bottom of each page (Please help improve this page.)
- Or just go to the documentation repositoryand create some cool pull requests!
- You can also create an issue for suggestions, corrections or for questions here.
Nile is a volunteer effort. We encourage you to pitch in and join the team!
Thanks! <3 <3 <3
Your Nile Team